- Understand the objectives of business/market/product.
- Assist in researching market segments and customers; gather data about competitors.
- Maintain customer-prospect data.
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral (brochures, blogs, presentations etc.) and maintain them in the repository.
- Support the marketing team to plan, implement, and monitor marketing campaigns.
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows.
- With the help of senior colleagues, write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website etc.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
As a Marketing Executive - Trainee, you will be a part of the product marketing team; you will be working closely with Marketing Executive and support the Director of Marketing. Your primary role would be to assist your senior colleagues with a variety of marketing activities which are outlined below. After one year of successful completion as a Marketing Executive - Trainee, you will be promoted to a Marketing Executive.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field; MBA would be a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible with attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Comfortable with social media marketing (LinkedIn etc).
- Interested in learning with a “can-do” attitude and the ability to go the extra mile when needed.