- Obtain the job requirements from the respective Managers and organize hiring (campus, off-campus, and lateral entry) campaigns.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with candidates to schedule interviews accordingly.
- Operate the on-boarding process and conduct orientation programs for newcomers.
- Compile and update employee records regularly, as required.
- Process documentation and prepare useful reports related to personnel activities (recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations).
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (timesheets, leaves).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys).
- Manage the employee requests regarding human resources issues.
- Skilfully handle the complaints and grievance procedures.
- Contribute towards strategic HR activities
- Conceptualize and conduct employee welfare activities.
- Handle employee engagement and CSR activities
- Establish and maintain good rapport with colleges.
We are looking for an organized and confident HR executive with proven work experience in Information Technology industry. As a Human Resources Executive, you will be responsible to handle all the employee relations activities – such as talent acquisition, HR operations, talent management, and implementing company policies and practices. You are required to maintain an enthusiastic work culture and enhance the overall relationship of the employees with the company.
3 to 5 years
PG degree in Human Resources or related field
- Strong working knowledge in MS-Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment and day-to-day HR activities.
- Good knowledge of labour laws (particularly employment contracts, employee rights and insurance).
- Solid interpersonal skills; ability to empathize with an ethical mindset.
- Ability to articulate and co-ordinate with multiple teams.