- Research market segments and customers.
- Acquire market intelligence.
- Analyse data for trends and demand.
- Investigate competitor activity.
- Present ideas/strategies to the upper management.
- Identify and coordinate participation in trade shows and exhibitions.
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct; also collect contact details, profiles, images and nature of business.
- Assist in creating/improving the website.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
As a Market Research Executive, you will be part of the marketing team at Dhyan helping to grow the business. Primarily, you will be working with Product Managers – investigating, researching and understanding different market segments, gathering customer data, identifying trends, and analyzing the competition. You will be presenting your findings to the Product Managers and the executive team, helping them to make informed decisions. You will also be involved in other marketing activities such as improving Dhyan’s website, identifying tradeshows and coordinating Dhyan’s participation in it etc.
Two years of work experience in marketing/business areas.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Experience with Salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on with social media – Facebook and LinkedIn.